the pole and the knot


It’s only in the mind, is my biggest learning. I guess because what I realized is that when we fear something or when we are stuck our situation is like of a person whose thumb is tied to a rope and this rope is further tied to a pole. what we do is to try and break that pole rather than untying our thumb which is a lot easier.

If this hypothesis of mine is presented to anyone the most obvious argument will be that ‘in real, it is not easy to differentiate between the pole and the knot on the thumb’. Which can also be interpreted as the situation didn’t allowed you to do the same. Agree, absolutely. Infact, I would not have been writing this if I myself would have determined this at the correct time, ha-ha.

The pole, is the situation on which we don’t have control but consciously we are trying to overcome it.
The knot on the thumb is the ‘perception of mind’. Which looks harder to untie but still is in our control.

We should always give a momentarily pause to our lives whenever we are stuck somewhere. Try to differentiate between the pole and knot. We don’t have to give ourselves a hard time figuring out how to extirpate that pole, just with little wit we have to untie that knot. 
And believe me if the knot is too hard to untie then there must be an axe somewhere in that fog because if by any means you are not able to free yourself than others would have felt the same and someone of them must have left a resource.

This is the conclusion, be brave, have guts to face these hurdles because when you reach the destination, the journey is only cherished when it felt hard to complete.

This all came to me when I was thinking about my fear when I had to shift in a single seater room from a double seater one. I could have written the incident but again that would not have done any good to me or the reader. I got nervous that how I will be able to live in a confined space with no one to talk but once I shifted I realized 'what was the pole and what was the knot.'  
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why we hesitate?

Binary life